Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This 3 hour In-Person Course will cover techniques to rehabilitate and evaluate knee dysfunction.
This course will cover:
- Assessment of fascial tension and restrictions surrounding the knee joint and patellar tendon
- Global Movement Assessment and Knee Specific Biomechanics
- Phases of recovery and rebuilding
- Rehabilitation progressions and templates for patellar tendon injuries
What will you learn at this course
- Tools to treat and rehabilitate knee pain and dysfunction
- Higher level rehabilitation exercises and integration of these exercises into athletic performance
This course is for:
- Physical therapists
- Athletic Therapists
- Massage therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Yoga Instructors
- Pilates Instructors
About Dr. Wishloff:
Dr.Wishloff specializes in the treatment of performance-based injuries. Her expertise is sought after in the resolution and prevention of chronic injury in athletes. She works as a performance consultant for Sailing Canada and The Toronto Golf Club as well as providing rehabilitation support for a number of crossfit and powerlifting gyms across the Greater Toronto Area. She was a member of the medical staff at the Tokyo Olympic Games, has been featured on the Dr. Oz show, and is the founder of The Athlete's Grid Clinic.